Random...Stupid Guests?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Danman, Nov 5, 2004.

1. emma

emma New Member

yeah evry american does claim irish roots dont they...wahta hassle

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer either part irish or part indian lol

3. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

lol

that's pretty strange actually since most americans are of british decent, like myself, my great-great-great.....great-great granddaddy was from wretham, suffolk, england

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

hopefully my kids will be able to say there half british and half american lol, as i plan on finding a rich american when i finally get out there!!! but i guess i'll just seattle for the american part if there decent looking

5. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Just beware of people from Minnesota... they all claim to be German/Scandinavian/Finnish/Icelandic/Dutch wherever they think blonde people are from... haven't you all heard of the Minnesota Vikings (or something like that, its their football team)

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol add british on to that as plenty of blondes here me being one

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol these r so good ;D :D :D :D :D :D

8. emma

emma New Member

<----------------------------Im a blondie...when i go on skiing holiday in europe the instructors always assume im of like german decent n try to speak to me! im like hell no! but all scouser look like me...so maybe one day they will catch on

9. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

whats a scouser?

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

person from liverpool

xxx

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ahh gotcha....is it bad or good to call someone that?

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

its good..

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

and they have the best accents ever, put steven Gerrad or jamie Carragher (liverpool FC players) on tv talking and i'm in heaven lol

14. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

speaking of accents, do any of you london'ers speak cockney???

15. emma

emma New Member

yeah some will..............lol it depends liz on whetehr its good or bad...theres like stigma in the Uk about ebing from liverpool, people asume we are all theives (cmon ppl u know uve herd it) or think....id like to point out i dont steal...im highly intelligent (hahha and sounding a fat hed here) and i do have an accent yeah lol not too strong tho

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol Emma, i can honestly say ive never heard that scousers steal! thats all new to me!

xxx

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

they way scousers are portrayed in the media is pritty bad, but i have to say out of all the scousers i have meet they are some of the most laid back/friendlist people in the uk

so i'n my eyes being from liverpool is a gd thing

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah ive heard the scouser stealing thing,as my mum is from liverpool...........yeah its just the way they are portrayed.....

;D

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

sterotype - would be a loud, shell suit wearing theif

but i think thats more the chatham chaves now

20. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hahh i got the scousers...and i kinda get the chavs..thanks for clearing that one up for me!