Random...Stupid Guests?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Danman, Nov 5, 2004.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

ha, i had noticed her say that and wondered what it meant, thats funny

2. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

the brad pitt cockney in snatch...
    is it anything like the real cockney or far from it???

3. emma

emma New Member

erm isnt he irish in snatch?

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

yeah he is irish in that lol

5. emma

emma New Member

yeah hes totally suposed to be irish in that film not from london...i never watched eastenders in my life...i duno y! but im kinda proud i can say that! coz evry1 loves it

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

emma ur missing a treat i think its way better than corrie

7. emma

emma New Member

really? one day i will have to make comparisons...i think once it put me off coz i saw that sonia person?? and shes just ROTTEN and i neve put it on agin!

8. emma

emma New Member

evry1 saya my mate looks like zoe off it so i know who she is...she does kinda look a bit similar ....not so much on that but in real life

9. emma

emma New Member

well u cant even tell of that foto lol

10. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i dont think sonia is as bad as she use to be but she can be quite annoying

11. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

Irish??? are u sure, or what did I miss
    doesn't he live in that trailor park with a bunch of guys speakin' cockney???

12. emma

emma New Member

haha yeah im pretty sure...hes what we call a pikey....an irish tramp or gypsy i guess all his mates were cockneys tho u r rite

13. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

yeah, pikey, that's it, now that you mention it....
    another dialect not meant to be understood..

excuse my ignorance

14. emma

emma New Member

dnt be silly no worries...americans trying to manifest any accent is always a slight mess!

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I am well know for that

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Everyone except Brad Pitt and Brenda Fricker in the gypsy lot in Snatch were cockneys....I think one of them was a friend of someone I went to school with!! So that shows how close I live to them all!!

I'd love to have been around in 19th Century East London (well, as an outside invisible spectator...I can't imagine it was too nice to actually be there!!). I'd love to see its real roots! :D

Ellen xx :D

17. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL, i know, especially when it comes to british accents, the only ones I really know of in the UK are scottish, british and welsh (or is that it's own language)

but ask me about any american or norwegian dialect i know where it's from...

18. emma

emma New Member

yeah wales does have its won language....and diferent dialects here r preety weird lol!!!! i LOVe that episode of friends where monica and phobes old room mate comes from england, u know that actress who played stifflers mom?? wel that accent just has me in BULK!!!! wen she says
    " ooh i feel like a perfect arse" and feebs says "in america ur just an ass" if u avnt seen it DO! its hilarious

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol i love that episode too Emma ;D

20. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

and the one where Ross does an english accent in his class....he sounds like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins!! haha!!

Ellen xx :D