Random...Stupid Guests?!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Danman, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL, know who your talking about, but just remember her as stiffler's mom and joey's agent,
    sorry can't remember the episode

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol and then he tries to subtly change back to an american accent and he just ends up sounding so stupid.

3. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL, Ross Van Dyke, i know!!!

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

and then monica tries to do some random scottish/irish accent (which sounds awful!) and Rachel does an Indian one!! haha!!

'yes bombay is very nice this time of year!'

Ellen xx :D

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol dont you just love friends, its the best :D

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its great! it has been known for me to watch friends dvds all night!haha

x

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

its not just me who has "Friends Nights" then?!

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

nopes!
    friends dvd's, pizza hut or chinese, and a multipack of bacardi breezers

x

9. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

and then if theres a group of you u play the game where everytime somebody says a name you have to drink!

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh now thats an idea!lol
    x

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

only play it if u want to get really drunk though, its amazing how many times they say each others names!

12. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

We have Family Guy nights here :)

13. emma

emma New Member

family guy that weird cartoon?

14. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

How dare you call it weird!

[​IMG]

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

anyway..anymore funny stories ;D ;D as there brill.

16. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I looked through the old boards and found some funny stuff... just thought they could be good to include...

Can I get french fries with my fish instead of chips....

somebody once came up to me at the uk food & wine festival and asked me if i knew when it was going to stop raining ! yes, now i control the weather !!

Anyways, one day a guy came up and told her off, because she looked too much like Pamela Anderson - a celebrity that "Canadians should be ashamed of, not celebrating."

Or while the Irak war, I had a french flag on my name tag and on day two guys said:" you speak french?? well that sucks..."

another time i remember a british guy kicking off and shouting at the manager that he should be able to buy his 18 year old son a drink cos he was in england. must have slept on the plane over and not noticed the currency change or climate.

I was once asked to speak "CANADIAN"...... not french, not english..... but canadian!

How is it to wear shoes and clothes for the first time in your life??

"Is Norway govered by the UK?"

what's the ride in the restuarant??

"yeah, im half scotch" ummm... dont you mean half scottish - or did you just drink soooo much last night that your body is now 50% intoxicated with scotch?

"why doesent the disney bus take me to Islands Of Adventure"

Yes this is my real accent although it took 23 years of practice.

"Canada is part of the UK, right?"

(with the queue to maelstrom out the door) "Is it really a 60-minute wait?" (No, the time is just up there for fun! There's really no wait at all!)

(with the Tapestry of Dreams in full view) "What is going to happen here?"

I remember a day when a guest came up to me and pinched me cheek and said "You're so cute" (in a really high squeaky voice).

Do you English have forks?

One American asked my friend in guest relations, if it is too cold for pregnant women to have their babies at 9 months do they wait for the weather to get better?

a guy asked me where I was from... I said: Brazil.. so , he was quiet for a moment and then he said ... " we have been to Brussels "

one of my friends who is actually pretty big and has naturally blond hair was handed a chinese costume at wardrobe.

"Which part of London is Leeds in?"

So Gro, if you were a restroom, where would you be?

"you're Canadian, you haven't said eh yet. Are you going to say it?"

"Do you know what Jeans are?"

(concerning the Swan and Dolphin Hotel): "Is this Egypt?"

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D :D :D.....seriously those are so funny........hehehe...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

it just go to show how bad the education systems are across the world today. but if it wasn't for that then we wouldn't have nothing to take the pee out of.

the best bits have always gotta be the replys people give esp when they are so random

19. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

We should write down all stupid questions/comments like these that we get during our year and put them in a book, and get the guys at Epcot to sell it.

20. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah, or make them mandatory reading for people who want to visit WDW. "The book of questions not to ask... STUPID!!!"