Termination stories?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by SarahJane, May 14, 2005.

1. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Katharina... sex on the bus? lol... you just made my day. :D

2. KatharinaBerlin

KatharinaBerlin New Member

Well... okay, here is the story :)

A canadian guy arranged a party at Roxys in Downtown and a bus shuttle from outside the Commons to Downtown. They parked at the Queen Mary parking lot....

So it happened on that shuttle bus. I was filthy drunk and in the last row with Thorsten and well... since I was soooo drunk, I even took all of my clothes off and the row in front of us heard it, so they told the row before and the row before and we had a whole bus full of viewers and I think we even got taped and photographed... even though I have never seen pics of that.

I just know that I am the biggest laugh on every Disney reunion and you can be sure that the whole Commons knew about it and pointed with their fingers on me. Some with a funny smile, some felt ashamed of me :) Luckily it was in my last few weeks, so for me it wasnt too bad, but Thorsten just arrived and the poor guy had to live with it until he got terminated for whatever it was ;)

3. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

If I recognize u at the O-fest I will point with my finger on you ;) ;D

4. KatharinaBerlin

I am sure most of the people would do ;)

I am not coming this year though :( I am sick at the moment with good old "Disney back problems" from carrying the kegs and bussing... thanks Disney....

I will try to make it though ;)

5. Chris

Chris New Member

more like back problems from being indecently positioned on a bus seat! ;D ::) ;)

Sorry, i just couldn't resist...

6. KatharinaBerlin

I guess that might be true :) didnt see it from that point of view yet .....

::)

7. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Maybe because Im from Mexico I'm a little bit old fashioned but u should not be proud to tell us details from those stories to  885 members...Sorry ! u were terminated

8. claracampi

claracampi New Member

C'mon... She is just laughing about it, she is not saying it in volgar way or anything... So I don't see the problem!
    Clara

9. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I dont mean that I just think taht stuff is more personal

10. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

I totally agree with Olga,
    that's some personal stuff.....

11. Aussie

Aussie New Member

Yeah, but some people are obviously a lot more open than others, we all have our levels of privacy.
    It is a funny story the way it is told, if she can laugh at herself then good on her.
    It made me laugh and feel embarassed too.

@Katharina: I cannot believe you lived that down. It must've been difficult.

12. BAH! Thats so funny! Good job mate haha
    That does bring up a question though, is there a no-activity-below-the-waist policy in the apartment complexs? Not implying anything, just wondering...

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

personally.if you are a little uneasy about people sharing persoanl information.......belev me a lot of people do that on the program,.whetheryou want to hear it or not..........but hey we need people that are reallly open with evry issue.......else wud be boring......

cheerrriiiooo...

lmao...all i know is i am glad my room mates didnt do that or myself..as wud cause some tension and be really awkward,,,my room rate was really respectful.when her bf came over they got a hotel....lol.....even in day time they wud be there not only for their own privacy,but for mine....

lol tessa..their are indeed a lot of rules.....but thats not one of them..he he..yes not implying,.,,im sure u just making sure ;)

yes terminated...woohoo...found out that kid who hit girl did...lol....serves him right is alli say....

14. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

I'm sure that the jacuzzi at Vista Way has seen a few sights.... (celephais and Olga - close your ears! ;))

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lmao....dude seriously...ieverytime i finshed work.....it was like i had to wakl past all those "very close" people in the jacuzzii,,,,lol.........and were talking 12 at night......lol...and their still in there..... :eek:

:D...no wonder they had to close it for a while for "repair".......lol......dont u mean clean up.....
    believ me i dared not go in there...lol

16. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

I remember when I started at Disney - one of the guys told me not to go in the jacuzzi or i'd come out preganant! LOL!!! :D

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lmao...yeh ..thats funny,,,, :D :D :D :D... ;D
    well i was disguisted...when i was walking to my appartment....and on other side of jacuzzi..over the railings..was a condom.........and my friend made me laugh saying "well at least some of them are being pre-cautious"

18. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Ya the jacuzzis were gross! The only time I'd go in would be when I just witnessed them being emptied and then cleaned, and then refilled....that day you're fine...but the next morning it's "enter at your own risk" again!

19. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

HA AHAHAHA AHA HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, I'm laughing pretty hard. I can't imagine if there was that rule in the Commons and Olga and Celephais better get prepared. I've seen things now that I never thought I'd see. The Commons makes you do crazy shit. It can turn even the best goody-two-shoes bad!!!!

Shan

20. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I hit post too soon...wasn't done.

Katharina - You weren't termed because it wasn't on a Disney bus. Had you been coming home of the bus from PI, that might have been a different story. Thanks for sharing...too funny!!!!

Ew...Vista Jacuzzi...ew, ew, ew!!!!!

Shan