The one thing you forgot/wish you'd taken......

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Anna, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah!! I FOUND THAT OUT!! i like white tops and i wore one to a theme park on a ride were u get wet oooooooooooopsss!!! and stupidly i was wearing black bra....oh well i never learn ill prob do again...

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol, sounds like something i would probably do!

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

xxx

4. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

You can get a rain suit in costuming. Make sure you put your name in it or it WILL disappear...guaranteed!!! I don't know how many I went through even though I did label them! They don't really help much when it is a huge downpour. Always keep an extra pair of socks with you in the summer!!! Sometimes you can go to costuming if you get really wet, but having wet feet all day is the worst!!! I got absolutely drenched three times. There are pics of myself and another girl on a camera somewhere that we found in the back office. I'm short so trying to close the cart in a rainstorm was tough...it would get to the point where I'd just give up because I was so wet already.

As for an umbrella...I took one...never used it. Either, I didn't go out when it was pouring rain or I just wore the rainsuit from work. If you decide you want one when you get there...Walmart.

You can buy hair dryers and straighteners and curling irons so cheap, I wouldn't waste the packing space. I went to several UK throw outs and I think that almost every girl was throwing a set down, so you might get one that way.

Shan