The Weather

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Apr 3, 2006.

1. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

NIO I MISS YOU
    AND YOUR YELLOW OUTFIT
    soooo yeah i am gunna be in winnipeg on the 20th - the 25th !!!! AH i am excited thats kinda close to you , i miss harder ... and well EVERYONE .. hard to believe she is home!!
    but i will see christa and christina and pascale in winterpeg and then when i get home robyn and NEWFIE are gunna be here! then taryn gets back to edmonton... close to me and yeha .. wow stampede will be around the corner and you BETTER COME
    ... anyone reading this!!!!!
    i love you nio ...
    and how many cannons are there ,... is that bob the builder in wal mart????

Jossy

2. Nio

Nio New Member

3 Cannons, count them....1....2....3 :)

Oh god, it was about right now too Jossy! Flower and Garden festival! Man that seems like it was so long ago. Bob the Builder was at Wal-Mart. LOL, that was a fun trip! I was going to ask if you remembered if it was raining, but I remember now that it was definetly raining because it always rained when I went shopping at Wal-Mart. I asked in the "Nio and Christa want to know who's out there" board about when the stampede is so make sure you let me know Jossy!!

Love ya,
    Nio

3. Jmpat

Jmpat New Member

I remember there was a hurricanne when I was out there, can't remember which one it was but they told us it was the first time in WDW's history that they'd closed the park for the day! Obviously, this was our que to throw a hurricanne party...the whole of the common's off work for the day was an opporunity which couldn't be missed. Every hour we kept looking out expecting to see the palm trees bent over backwards but each hour went by uneventful (a few of us had even packed our suitcase because we'd been told that if we needed the evacuate we'd have to go to the Church over the way!). In the morning when we peered out with our hangover's to see if there had been any damage all was to be seen was a few puddles!! Apparently, as these things have a tendancy to do, the hurricanne had changed direction once it hit land and missed Orlando completely!

There was a rumour a few days later that a couple of Norwiegns were terminated because the local news channel, doing a feature on how people prepare for a hurricanne, were interviewed coming out of Wallmart with a shopping trolley full of booze and adverstised the fact they were Disney Cultural Rep's having a hurricanne party - using the TV coverage to invite interested party-goers to join them!

There was a proper hurricanne through 2 years ago when I was out there for my honeymoon...no biggie, we weren't planning on leaving our hotel room much anyway!