Tree House Villas

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Ona, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Nio

Nio New Member

Thats for sure. One of the IP's from the UK while I was there was accepted to do the Swan and Dolphin program for 18 months or something? That would be amazing!! Apparantly you're responsible for finding your own apartment and such. I just want to go back. I don't care what work I'd be doing. (aside from protein spill clean-up!). Tree House Villas would be pretty interesting I think from what I've seen. It would be cool to meet other alumni IP's to find out about how the program has(n't) changed in the past several years. I wish they would give us more information.

2. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

I lived in the Treehouses in Autumn 2006, along with other UK's, Brazilians and Mexicans! some of it does suck it has to be said i.e. transport but we certainly have the BEST parties and theres nothing quite like wandering around in the dark drunk trying to find your treehouse in the middle of the woods because they ALL look EXACTLY THE SAME! I love treehouses but only those with the privilege of working at MK get to live there!!!

3. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Absolutely!! I lived in the Treehouses as well!! I lived for 2 months at Chatham but then they moved me in Sept to the Treehouses!!
    At first i was scared cuz I had heard those stories about "the loud crazy people" being sent there hahahaha it turned out to be nothng of the sort.. I mean, yeah there were some really cool crazy parties.. but if you want quite.. you can have it too since the treehouses are all pretty apart from each other ;)

What I hated the most was transportation... coming back from Downtown disney was HELL!!! although it's only 5 minutes from the Treehouses... you'd have to take a 45-minute bus ride to come back!! and when it's 3am in the morning and you just want to go to bed... IT SUCKS SO BAD!! haha... Internet connection used to be a problem when i first moved there.. but by November, when i was just about to leave, they finally had DSL installed so that's cool...

And yeah.. Treehouse Villas is only for those lucky ones like us who got to work at MK!!! :D

4. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

yeh the transport really sucks - the only thing i looked forward to was thursday night because it was the only night you could get a bus straight back to THV instead of going via walmart! FOrtunately i made friends with a girl with a car pretty quick!