UK cast members - remember custodial???!!!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by *Laura*, May 16, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

great stories.....poor woman...lol

well working in custodial...obviously seen a few gross things......don't even get me started on womans restrooms....woman are so vile when they are not at home.....seriously had one woman go into cubicle and disposed!!!!!!!! of her USED tampon by leaving it on the floor...and ptting the new applicator in the toilet..... then umm dripped over seat...ooooops...hope dont make anyone spew......believ me..she couldnt of ran out of restroom fast enough...i wondered why she suddenly ran..as she saw me coming into clean... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
    ..also had a hat down toilet....told my friend.....he said "maybe they just hated the hat"...lol....anyway...

wow..so many memories flooding back.......cast members freaking out over a drop of blood....so funny.. guest had a cut on ear...and suppppposssiddly got blood on the headrest on rockin roller coaster....when got there ....was nothing there........ :( :D....

tower of terror ppl...thinking vomit on floor.....when was soda.... :D...

young girl having an epilectic..(cant spell) fit outside fantasmmic....some random guy screaming "oh my god quick ...look someones dying at disney"......the girls father not so happy with that guy.....

having an hour long conversation with two four year old twins......was best day...not only done no work..had fun talking about power rangers..and out fav things.....great kids...

children asking me...why do i clean up there vomit...is it my favorite thing to do.

going on tower of terror...when the guests left......
    my favorite picture....ever seen...is when guy at tower of terror...he is so good...he carrys suitcase everytwher with him...he is like a proper actor..i dunno..anyways..he is on ride..on his own...and is there just staring blankly with his suitcase in hand.... :D

lol....umm a guy i worked with...talking about doing POT..with a guest........lol...he was one crazy kid...

another fellow worker....telling guests wrong directions.....he done this all time..and probably still does...

telling guests "this is not a designated smoking area" they dont like that......either play dumb....or shout....lol............

fellow worker......old guy.....radio for help...beacuse he wanted some graffitti to be looked at in restroom...as he thought was gang related....so another guy went to check it out......and umm someone wrote...
    "simon was ere 05"......... was so funny...as he wanted police to come check it out aswell.......

woman wanting to walk throught the backstage one...as easy to get to the other side of park.........and trying to take her kids with her.....lol......

ahh well...my post is getting long..any repitions.....oooopsy...

Nat
    xxx

2. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

Hey Laura worthing girly!!! hows u? i won't know much about any of these stories but i do remember Bill - and can relate to Jamie's potwash people.. but some of those guys were ok. I might be going back 2 wrk there nxt summer!!! - Intl college prog interview in nov!!! i really hope i can go, i miss the wdw so much!!!
    Jay

3. SummerJen

SummerJen New Member

Hey guys, ok i know your not tryin to be nasty here..... but i worked custodial over the summer and I have to say it was the hardest thing I have ever ever done, and I can bet you anything its way harder than the jobs you were doing. I ended up having the best summer ever, thanks to the guys that i was working with, so a little less being mean about and a hell of a lot more respect for the custodial guys would be appreciated :)

4. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

hey jenny! remember me?? hehe, i loved custodial!!! this may sound strange but i wanna go back and do it again!

well said on the last post!!! :D

5. low

low New Member

hey Harry!!
    Corse i remember u! hows it goin? living it up bak home??? am lovin this rain in manchester at the moment have to change about 10 times a day cuz i keep walking through puddles :-[
    I no i ended up loving it in the end too, not like i was cryin on my last day.... much! lol. thanks, was worried some people were gona take that post nastily but just had to stick up for myself n my buddies!!! xxx

6. low

low New Member

whoops that last post wasnt low its jenny, lol low if u read this u must have logged in permanently when u used my comp in florida n its signed me in as u automatically!!! sorry didnt even realise change ur pasword or somethin if it annoys u that i can hak into your account lol! Anyways if u do read this how are you?? hows bein bak home? u have a good few weeks with your mum??? get in touch! Jen x

7. Dolly

Dolly New Member

I dont think anyones intention was to make all custodial cast sound bad in anyway, im sure as CP's you did enjoy your time there!

Only there were certain custodial staff who worked in near where we worked, who clearly had no intention of doing any work at all!
    They were mainly all perms whod been doing it far too long to emjoy anymore restrooms, so decided to overrun our breakroom, which I can now say doesnt happen as the UK breakroom has been refurbished and its mainly just for those who work there!

Wow! That was very diplomatic of me!!!

8. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

Hey,

Yeah liverpool is good at the moment! wish we had the florida weather though! hate the cold! :( yeah missing mgm alot, the people mainly! we had so many good work mates!
    Uni's stressing at the minute! got so much coursework to do! hows uni going for you??

Oh yeah, natalia sent me a video of eric! haha it was hilarious! he's got the serious facial hair look going on!
    my e-mail's hazz_90@hotmail.com if you have msn??

G2g cya!!

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

seen as though i remembering you hating custodial jenny...and wanting to train in fantasmic....is weird you taking such offense....

10. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

i miss fantasmic! i remember i worked it 5 days straight! haha it was great! no continual trash for me! :p

11. Gareth

Gareth New Member

hey summerjen and harrybo,

you guys are from the UK and you worked custodial??

how did it work out you guys getting custodial jobs??

i always thought that "aliens" could only get jobs which americans couldnt get

Gareth

12. SummerJen

SummerJen New Member

Hey Natalia, yup you know i hated custodial n thats what i said in the post....... it was the hardest thing iv ever done so people doing it deserve the utmost respect. And i loved doing fantasmic, but I was far better mates with peopl in custodial and hence made working that job much much more fun, you read what i said the wrong way.....

Oh and we were on the International College Programme, which pretty much means you do the same jobs as the American college programme.......

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ok then..jen..no worries..
    hey do u know sixto..is going back to work there this week!! lucky sod!
    although he is not doing custodial...

14. low

low New Member

hey jen it low it cool for u to use my acccount no worrys hows things all good i hope
    lv low

15. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

hey nat remember me, stephie! the other custodial in Icon

not been on in a while(cause i lost the link to this site and ive been trying to find it ever since)

lucky sixto!whats he working as?

Stephie xx

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

STEPHHHHHIEE of couse i rememebr you babe..yeh lucky sixto indeed..how are you doin??? hope you are well..yeh...lol i aint been on this site in a while..im not addicted to my space :p ha ha...wow..a new website each year for moi....

hes in Animal kingdom...not doing custodial this time thou

keep in touch dear...
    XXXXXXXXXXXXxx

17. low

low New Member

hey jen its low its more then cool for u to write as me i dont mind at all hows things anyway hope all is good low not jenny lol
    xxx