UK CRP repeat

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by 2005CP, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I did the online click a button thing then used the 'Motivation' box to put my cover letter in. I doubt it makes any difference how we do it when they have a thousand CV's to work through!

2. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Just wondering Stu (I assume that is your name and not some random part of your lads name?) If you get in again are you going to aim for f and b or merch?

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Stu is indeed my name...I would want to do F&B again for sure. Get back behind the bar asap!

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

that sounds cool, id love to get into the bar if i got in but i have heard its very difficult to do. I'm Rob by the way

5. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Nice to meet ya Rob! It is tough dude, you have to really impress them to get a shot on the bar...but it is so worth it!

6. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Ive wondered about that, as when would you impress them? Surely when you are serving etc its not the same skills as you would need on the bar?

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You're being watched from the moment you arrive dude as to what you would be suited for.

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

yeah but what i mean is, do we ever get to anything that would be similar to being on the bar, i mean they could watch out customer service skills but what would they determine would be "good for the bar", I'm just curious Ive heard you need to be amazing to get onto the bar, but amazing at what specifically ha ha

9. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

you pour beer in chippy and beer cart. They watch how you interact with guests, test you on ya alcoholic kowledge and stuff - i think the bar had a test similar to servers only drinks related

10. meelie

meelie New Member

Oooh i'd love to be on the bar but I've never worked on one before, is that also taken into consideration or is it just done on what they observe etc? Don't think I'd have a problem on the alcoholic knowledge front ::) x

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I'd never worked on a bar before either so it's not a huge issue.

12. citywalk

citywalk New Member

haha I wish there was a facebook like button for this

13. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Jamie's termination was the greatest termination on the Planet.

To get into the Bar.... You gotta be a playa lol.

14. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Is this the legendary hot tub incident? Ive not even been and I know about it! :) :)

15. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It is indeed...it is now permanently etched into Disney folklore!

16. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

ah it must have been you that told me then ha ha, i assume the hotubs are public, because surely if it was in the privacy of someone's home its not that big a deal!

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It was a hut tub at a Disney hotel!

18. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

ha ha ha its now funnier, what a dude!

19. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

He certainly has gone down in history. I did feel bad when I went to get my relo check and Jamies name had been crossed out in black permanent marker!

Does Jamie know he is of legendary status?

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I'm pretty certain he does...we always said one day he would go back, married with kids and get talking to the class of 2029 who still speak in hushed tones of 'Jamie in the hot tub!'