UK CRP repeat

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by 2005CP, Mar 25, 2010.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I wonder if the hot tub has "where the magic happens on it"

2. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

jhahaha i didn't work in the uk and i even heard about it.

3. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

I'd go back just for Monday nights... Might try and convince the wife when she's finished uni!

4. Sparky

Sparky Member

I'd love to do this again but I reckon i'm too old now.

5. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

Your never too old :p

6. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

There was a dude well into his 40's out there while I was...he did self-term half way through though. But yeah dude, age ain't nothing but a number

7. mpark90

mpark90 Member

hahaha
    DAZ STOKES?

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

The one and only international TV superstar!

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Ah Daz..... I remember was his obsession with insurance and not knowing what to get!

10. Sparky

Sparky Member

I'm 35 now, but happy to report that I still get id'd when buying booze!

11. pinkspideruk

you should go for it when the next round of apps open - loads of internationals are in their mid to late 30s esp italians and frenchies :)

12. Sparky

Sparky Member

I'd love to, but sadly can't. Maybe in another lifetime.

13. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

I think even the most committed cast members got a reprimand, even without meaning to-Nick was my manager at the Rose and crown at the time and when he gave me my only rep, he himself said no one is worried, everyone gets them, even managers!

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I agree with you on that, im pretty sure at least 70% of everyone out there when i was got a rep for something or other

15. pinkspideruk

i dont think reps count really - like otherwise they would treat it the same as terminations - give u a date for the phone interview and then tell you actually no your rehire satus is bad so we cant go ahead.which is what they did with some of the terms who reapplied.

i think it is a shame they dont take into account the GSF cards tho i had tonnes of them :) glad they stay on ya record card too hehe

16. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I never got one, not even a coach counselling and didn't call in once! Now where's that arrogant emoticon with a halo?

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ahaha oh whatever stu!
    Geek chic was so 2008 anyways :p

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Dressing like Fred Durst is so 2001 but that doesn't stop me.

19. Sparky

Sparky Member

I didn't get any reps, but no doubt I deserved some!

20. pinkspideruk

I had 3 reps/coach councillings :S but still think i have a chance lol might be a bit dillusional - none of them were for calling in tho as i never did - one was for clocking in wrong (wast actually my fauly ma nager asked me to start early a couple of times and never changed my time card - did challenge it but they said just leave it it doesnt matter)