**UNDER 21S AT PI, NEW RULES!***

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by gemmalou, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah HOB is for 21+ and it's right by Pleasure Island. The other clubs (like Motions, BET) had a younger crowd, but that might change now. They mostly play HipHop at BET and mainstream at motions ( whatever is in the charts plus some classics ).
    I don't remember which clubs are 18+ in Downtown as I never went when I lived in Orlando. I came back for visits afterwards, but I was overage then. I think Club Paris and Tabu is for 18+ (at least on certain dates). I would recommend to ask the other CM's and your roomies when you arrive.

Throw Ins/Throw Outs: Sorry but that will forever be a secret ;) The only thing I can tell you is that certain countries throw a welcoming party for the new arrivals, each country having their own traditions with this. A Throw out is the farewell party of the people that are leaving. They usually give a speech, passing on items (or people haha) thad had a special meaning to them or were part of a memorable experience.

Julia

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

So you can now go to HOB if you are underage? Also Sundays? Hmm back in the day we couldn't. Oh well, I went about a year ago and didn't like it much. Not my music!
    But yeah I agree, it's usually easier for girls than boys...

Julia

3. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

yep u can go, i think u might have to be 19 tho

i love HOB, love sundays!

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

That's good then. I know tons of people always went there on Sundays. I guess when I went I just expected so much more, so I was a little disappointed. Also it makes a difference if you go in a group and meet more of your friends there. When I was there the crowd wasn't that great and the only good thing was you could get drunk cheap + easily lol

Julia

5. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

aw nowadays EVERYONE goes on a sunday!!

all my magic kingdom friends went, and i also usually met up with the boy i was seeing, and all of my mates who were working in the UK pavillion so there was always lots of us!

6. mattyj27

mattyj27 New Member

that sucks about throw ins. I was Captain Canada for the year 2000/01, SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!!!!!!!
    If this is true then things definitley wont be the same. It was a great way to meet all your fellow Canadians, what's next, no more getting into Disney free?

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I had heard that the throw ins were rubbish compared to what they used to be but still rubbish that theyve stopped altogether!! Cant believe price management have labelled them as hazing!! Thats ridiculous!!!

Good about the throw outs too though, at least one tradition is still going strong!!

8. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Security was getting a little over-the-top annoying with throw-outs too when I was leaving... But no one where the point of having your throw-out at Bennigan's! ;)

~ Jen

9. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

I did pretty good at getting to know the guards when I first got there.. there were no issues, except for a few nights when No Ma'am got a little too rowdy, but Ty, our Prez, took care of them. Thats why he was the Prez!

10. cartwheel69

cartwheel69 New Member

Yeah man Nothing was like it used to be in 98-01 I think that those were the years when you could do no wrong.

I used to take care of Surcuity all the time, I would by them PIZZA every thursday and some other stuff and they were cool. I would make sure shit was cleaned up after parties and all that.

Shit they used to put me to BED when I was to drunk. I can't explain what they did for me. Cresha/Willie/alfonzo/Greg/Jermery to name a few. I would smoke MARY JANE in fron tof them and they would say nothing. AHHHHHH MARY JANE

MATTY J YOU KNOW HOW WE DID IT and still do brother.

cartwheel