Want to do the whole ting again

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by paalerik, Sep 14, 2005.

1. poptart

poptart New Member

Hey everyone - kinda butting in here!

I would love to go back and do it all again, but I agree with the POV that things change but they also stay the same...I would always compare it to the first year, and people move on and everything. If I did it again I think I'd wait a few years, then do it, but even then I'm probably 'past it'

It's hard 'cause it was a dream of mine to work at WDW - and I did it - and now I'm at a complete loss! But at least I did it all!!!

xoxoxo

2. Charlene

Charlene Guest

:-\

Think I lost... Robert... there.... oh well... :-[

well... I hope all goes well for him whatever he does.

I found out today when the upcoming Toronto interview session is... I'll apply but circumstances make it impossible to accept a contract until October or November.

Wait and see

Charlene Canada F&B Alumni 2001 - 2002

3. erink

erink New Member

I had two friends from my time at Epcot who went back for a second round. One did the International Hospitality program and worked in Guest Relations. I think he had a good time (for the most part) and met the woman he lives with back in Canada to this day. My other friend did a second six-month turn in Canada F&B; while she made good friends and was able to maintain friendships with American friends from her first contract, some of the "magic" was gone for her due to the changes in standards in the parks. Both commented on something "missing", which made the second time different because the original friends and experiences were not there. Something to consider...

4. trixi_lix

trixi_lix New Member

i left the rose & crown in aug 1998. I'd love to go back...... but only so i could get the whole PI, JellyRolls and House of Blues experience. I was only 19 when i was out and missed out on some great nights. Or so i've been told!

Fi

5. belle

belle New Member

I'd love to go back - and I have twice for vacations.

But to work again...no way....first of all I'm to old :-* and second - part of what made it all so great was the people.....my friends...and they are not there anymore.....I know I'd meet more people but I don't think it would be the same....