weight gain!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by emma, Apr 27, 2005.

1. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

same here a packed lunch like school! save a penny for the travelling afterwards!!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I like making packed lunches anyway...i have my tardis to put them in...i love doctor who so a tardis was appropriate for a lunchbox!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I like making my packed lunch, but i will prefer when im there cos i can buy the things i like and not want my family likes. I just use a plastic box as a packed lunch. Ive lost the one i used for school, dont know where it is!!

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I used to have a Little Mermaid lunch box with a thermos and everything! lol. I don't have it any more though :(

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Youll need to get a new one for going on the program, lol. I dont think i would be getting one of those, i will stick with my plan box.

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I had a metal Princess one from Walmart when I was there...I loved it!

Here I have a Cinderella one from the Disney Store...everyone at work rolls their eyes at me :p

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lol, but who cares what others thin?

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

think? you mean? lol

yeah who cares. that just shows you don't belong working there, you belong at WDW with us!! (hopefully lol)

9. DisneyGibbs

Haha I don't care! It's just funny because they know what I'm like...it's great though..I get to talk about disney all the time at work!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Is it not annoying to see people going on flights to Orlando and you know theyre are going to disney that day and youre not?

11. DisneyGibbs

I don't...they go from South Terminal in the morning...

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ahhh! Oh well, thats good then. I would still feel quite bad working in the airport knowing i wouldnt be flying away somewhere, i had the opportunity this year to work in an airport!

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I will most likely get a disney lunch box out there...i dont think Andrew will give me back my tardis one!

I would feel a bit gutted seeing people going but i would try to make their holiday start right there in the airport.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, i would to but would probably cry later, lmao. I think it would be amazing to work in an airport.

I think i would be going for a mickey lunch box if any!

15. castmember.com

castmember.com New Member

If it wasn't for the polyester sweating the Churros out of me.. ;)

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

17. castmember.com

Churros (Man, they are good)= Weight Gain
    Hot sun and polyester = Sweating Profusely

I guess this post took a turn from weight gain to airports and lunch boxes. :)

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im not too keen on churros but ive tried them, and i get it now. the subjects have been changing on the time on this post.

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

its s circle...they eventually go back to the original subject lol.

never tried churros, what are they?

20. castmember.com

WHAT?? You've never had a churro?? Well, they are one of tastiest things ever! Ive attached a picture.
    I found it funny that in the new "Windows" commercial with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld, they are eating Churros in the first episode.

Caster