weight gain!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by emma, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Churro's are amazing! I used to be able to get them at Costco, but now only at WDW

2. Mauro

Mauro New Member

i just arrived and gained 1.5 k in one week .........its horrible++++

3. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

oh dear... now im worried!!! i think all im gna eat are churros! i love them!

4. stephyb

stephyb New Member

Oh my goodness the food is amazing!!!! Caseys hot dogs on main street, ice cream parlor (hot fudge sundaes) aggghhh gee i miss it!! xxx

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

oohh ive seen them, but never known what it was..what is it made of?

i have already gained a stone and a half since being ill so may disney will help me lose the weight!

the mickey cookie and cream ice creams are my undoing!

6. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Last year I went for 3 weeks and lost 2 pounds but honestly I sweated a lot! I really hope I don't gain weight as I've lost a stone recently and am down to a size 6 (UK) but I'm sure I'll enjoy the food espesh the ice cream from the corner of Main St USA

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

You mean the Plaza Ice Cream Parlour???...I used to work there! I found I lost weight when I worked there.....yeah you can eat a lot, but when you're working all day you soon work it all off...especially with the walking you do on days off in the parks!

8. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Cool! That must have been awesome to work there although methinks I'd get too tempted by the scrummy vanilla!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I am going on a strict fitness programme this year and i hope to lose a lot of weight but if i go out and start to gain weight i wil cry and end up not eating. But i want to try more meals at the disney restuarants!

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I feel like a balloon here in teh UK...maybe its the weather.......

11. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

If you don't stress about it and just eat small meals, drink lots of water and get some exercise you'll have nothing to worry about. Just enjoy yourselves while there. It's a once in a lifetime thing and you don't want to spend it worrying about your weight!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I feel like a fat pie! its horrible the weather we get here, it makes everyone so depressed, but with a little disney magic and some pixieust we can all make that change, big happy smiles wrapped up in pixie dust!

13. yeh its the weather that makes people unhappy here. Whilst we get some nice weather, a lot of the time it is wet, windy and cloudy. The sun definetly makes you feel a lot happier and thus lose weight with their being a lot less stress.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yes i totally agree tinkerbell, the stress is created by the horrible and dreadful weather as it does not bring happiness, but when it is your day off and the weather is horrible outside it does mean you can sit in and watch disney films while coseying up on the couch and relaxing. I like days like that but i am most likely to be on this and listening to disney music which is great aswell.
    I have been dancing a lot tonight so i hope that has made up for the exercise i have missed this week, i hope so!

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i havent exercised in ages cos of all the problems ive had. so i find walking into town quite exhausting..though im getting there. i dont dare tell disney as i should be a lot better by the time i get out there.

the weather out there is defo a big factor..maybe it will help get rid of my spots?

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You might need to watch thouch Freckles. I feel bad for not excercising but i cannot change the weather, i do my normal sit ups and stuff but i dont get my daily jog. Its annoying cos it makes me fill fat and unfit!

17. They got rid of mine Freckles.

Yeh I feel rotten here. In Fl I was walking around 40 miles a week were I am lucky if I walk 10 in a week here.

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I used to walk from Vista to Downtown Disney...or the post office! It's quite a walk, but I'm used to doing half an hour on the treadmill each day so it's not so bad. I walk into town here all the time, and walked everywhere at uni (even from campus to campus which can take up to an hour!) I also use the Wii fit sometimes because it's so much fun (although not lately because we've got the builders in so I have to be up early enough as it is!)

You end up walking loads around the parks anyway (especially if you're at the far end of the tunnels in MK, the Main Street area).

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats cool.

i have wii fit here but our telly doesnt have scart points so we cant attach anything to it lol.

I walk into uni and town which is around 10/15 minutes from our house, though our building is the other side of campus lol. i have my trusty skateboard with me lol :)

20. That is one hell of a walk!!! I got used to walking from fantasy land to mainstreet via the tunnels. It is where the custodial base is in Magic Kingdom. It seemed a long walk at first but by the end of my programme it didn't seem like anything at all.