weight gain!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by emma, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

That is indeed.

today i got a job at teh local football stadium so i now have to walk half hour from home to get to the stadium...up hill! but its a job and i need botht he money and the exercise!

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well done, that's great.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Thanks, its £25 a game, plus bonuses. i should have enough by the second term for the trip to WDW if i have enough.

I love football as well which helps.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thats great, how often to games occur?

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I can run the tunnels in one minute :D from the entrance to the bakery!

6. I have a record to break then lol. I didn't usually go to that side of the mainstreet end of the tunnels. I usually went up by Casey's or Crystal Palace as that is where the Main Street CDS and base was.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Are these the Enchanted tunnels that magically make CMs appear in different places around the park without walking through the park?
    How long are they and are they dark?

8. DisneyGibbs

You'll have to wait and see!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ooo surprises surprises.

leom to answer your previous question, it will be to cater for the football and rugby games so i think i will be doing two games a week come february time!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I like surprises, i cant wait to see these tunnels, i can just imagine them being all enchanted with disney pictures and a red carpet, all magically.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

lol, the tunnels sound super duper secret...i like that idea. sneaking round like a ninja!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Could a guest accidently sneak into one? or are the very well hidden?

13. I suppose but they are all through doors and stuff and their is security as well. We were always meant to ask for ID if we saw anyone going down through to back stage areas though. A lot of the entrances to back stage you probably wouldn't notice unless you knew it was there though cos of the way they are hidden or not as the case usually is.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, i dont think many people would actually want to go look for them, too occupied trying to see Mickey!

15. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

You would not believe how blind people are when they are on holiday.
    To get to several of the DAK character locations, we had to walk through the park in our basics with our black bags full of furry 'dead' chracters! And noone batted an eyelid.

I was in a park on a day off, my friend noticed it and had to point out to me what he was so surprised at w- I hadn't even noticed! If you're not looking, you don't see.
    It would be so easy to get into the tunnels otherwise. I've never seen anyone asked for ID and I know that some naughty naughty people have taken their friends down.

*Disclaimer* I do not know these people personally, and I think what they did was stupid and totally rubbish of them.

16. Yeh they are so blind that they ask "What Castle" when they smack in the middle of Magic Kingdom!!

Beth's right, you never notice anything if you don't know that they are there and if you aren't looking. I also know someone who got through the tunnels and onto the buses using last years Vista ID and an old Disney ID. They also got into Chattham as well when the ID wasn't even the right colour for Vista now never mind being in date.

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh my, that's quite bad, that could have been anyone going into those places. I really want to work at disney to see these tunnels, they sound like fun! Do they have them in all parks then?

18. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Yep the tunnels are very cool! And you feel dead cool the first time (okay, every time) you 'appear' in the middle of the park and suddenly disappear! Hehe
    MK is where the main ones are but Epcot also has a mini-tunnel system under futureworld. It smells seriously bad as runs under the pizza restaurant and all the trash is there ewwwwwwww! It's always next to empty tho. The only people who I saw there on a regular basis were other character spot people and some custodians in their breakroom... oh and a really crabby man in a big trash pargo! He has issues!

The studios don't really need tunnels thanks to the ringroad (as in epcot world showcase) and copious amounts of pargos! If you don't know this already, the best thing about studios shifts for entertainment people is totally riding pargos in costume woooooo!!

And animal kingdom is just silly. Don't get me started

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

what are pargos? and whats up with Animal Kingdom

20. DisneyGibbs

Pargos are like golf buggies. And I never went backstage at DAK, but I heard it wasn't worth it LOL. They have a backstage McD's though (at least they did when I was there) but you could only eat there if you worked in DAK.