weight gain!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by emma, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Wow what are you doing to acheive that?? It's pretty dangerous you know... don't go doing anything silly! xx

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Maybe this is your lucky day :p I never got tanned either, just burned and then white again. But when I went to florida, I actually got tanned :D And I still do after I came back to norway ;D

3. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Ooooh, that would definitely be exciting!!! Not that I'll try to tan (I still don't want the skin cancer) but it would be nice to get some colour!

4. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I'm horrible for loving the tanning salon but I really mostly go for the 10 minutes of heavenly heat. IT'S SO COLD WHERE I LIVE.

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i did the same job as you and put on about 25lbs!!

6. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey Guys,

Hope your diets are going well...Mines on and off ..but ive kept most of it off..Not sure im comfortable to have a Bikini yet tho. But I have 5 months to go.If not its going to have to be a swimsuit and a large towel for me...

I have done the ICP program in 2006 and now doing the CRP in Dec and i lost about a stone (14lbs) however I think when most ppl do loose weight over there its down to not drinking. As i was use to drinking quite a lot at university when i got to US I hardly drank any as i was under 21. I could b wrong tho. Would be good to hear from someone who lost weight whilst working there but had an occasional drink too..occasional.maybe more that that ;)

xx

7. *tinkerbell*08/09

*tinkerbell*08/09 New Member

looool
    i wanna hear that toooooooo!!!

8. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I haven't done this before but I went to Italy for 6 months a couple of years ago and lost quite a bit of weight! I was eating lots of pizza, pasta and drinking lots of cocktails and too much wine lol but I think I lost weight cos i begrudged spending my money on food so wasn't snacking as much as I do at home xx

9. *tinkerbell*08/09

*tinkerbell*08/09 New Member

Italy? wow, with all the good food and wine i guess i would come back as a whale ;)

10. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Well my Gym had a fire last night so thats my weightloss regime on hold for now..Mind you ill prob start jogging around my road so that may shift a hip.....

xx

11. irishliv

irishliv New Member

Bless you, I thought exactly the same; under 21, cant drink, pool and a gym..... i put on a heap, mainly due to alcohol consumption in my apartment before going out, eating late at nite and having luch out of the vending machine, that was 5 years ago, woo I can barely believe it. Enjoy it xx

12. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Has any one got any good diet stories they would like to share?? The ones where you loose loadsa weight hehehe...Ok so maybe im dillusional but sometimes a gal needs to hear it lol...

Now im really paranoid with all the drinking, and food..altho ill try and eat healthy im sure they put sugar in their lettuce too..that im gonna come home a monster..ARGH!!
    Im only worrid as i lost a lot of weight 2 years ago and i dont wann put it on...Aww well the experience will b worth it!
    xxxx

13. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

It's all about moderation.
    Just watch yourself.

14. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

I'm hoping to swim as much as possible. I imagine the pool will be full alot of the time but maybe if I get up early enough....

15. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It depends on which complex you're living in though... the one in commons is kind of round shaped, but it's possible to swim for exercise when there's not to many people there ;)

16. burtner

burtner New Member

Do we have access to other complexes? If I live in Commons could I go over to a complex with a pool better designed to do lengths? Or are we not allowed? I was hoping to do swim workouts too.

17. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Well I think I found a solution.
    Do character and don't eat fries! Pretty much everything i eat here is making me feel rough as anything I think it's the extra salt or something...
    My new shorts are falling off of me! I'm super happy about it but kind of annoyed about the shorts lol.

18. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

hahahah yeah, I'm planning on buying most of my clothes THERE
    instead of before I leave.

19. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yes you have access, but after 9PM you have to be signed in if I remember right ;)

20. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey gals.

Well I dont know if this is a just girl thread.

But anyway, I will tell me story. In fact I lost about 18 pounds (from the 158 orginal weight) when I was meant
    to get to EPCOT.

During the interpass of 6 months, I recover those :(
    When I noticed it, I cut off pizzas, shakes, and hamburgers.
    and I decided to hit the gym and jog for about 30 minutes each day.

In about 2 months after that I had lost 20 pounds. and I got to Mexico thinner then when I left.

So, I believe what Tracey said.
    It is just moderation and self discipline.

Robb :D