What was the most stupid thing you ever did when you were drunk??

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Commons Virgin, Oct 9, 2004.

1. ehme

ehme Guest

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ;D
    Hows it going...commons virgin... lol
    Its AMY... Emilys friend... aw how i miss apt 411...
    Anywyas im still laughing from all the commons stories and walk of shames... walking home barfoot through the commons.. and sometimes it wasnt even a walk of shame at all.. haha
    And SOPHIE!! hows it going!!!!

*Amy :-*

2. Commons Virgin

Commons Virgin New Member

hey amy .. its so nice to hear you re still alive ;) after all the crazy partying and drinking ;) and the limo party . the last one.. well hows everything?? i am in switzerland still and i hate it ::) i am just not the university person i guess and especially not the switzerland person.. but there are a loads of internationals here as well so walk of shames continue ;) but only 6 more month and then its either new york or austalia ;D
    so tell me how its going ... how s emily?? alex :-*

3. Heidi

Heidi Guest

Hey Commonsvirgin...
    Just a silly question. But the green dress on that girl  in the picture. Did it come with a white hat and "boots" ?? Where did you buy it ??

Thanks  :D

4. Commons Virgin

hey why are you asking ?? ;) if i tell you we found it in a friends closet you re probably gonna tell me that it was yours before huh?? wouldnt surprise me .. and thats the way it was .. we were desparate for a costume for her and so .. did you by any chance live in 624??? would be soooo funny ;D

5. Heidi

Heidi Guest

Yes, its my dress :) i bought it for the halloween party in 2000. I looked really silly, and i had those really long fake eye lashes as well. I looked like a go-go girl :) I lived in 523, but when i left, my best friend from back home lived in 624, and i gave it to her. Im very tall, so the dress was really short to me, and i was scared that it was gonna be to short. But everyone thought it was really cool though. If i had a picture i would show you, but back then i didnt have a digital camera  ;) This is so funny, cant belive that its still there  :D

6. Lonja

Lonja New Member

hey, thats really funny!!! im the one wearing the dress...we loved it, had an incedible night....actually i was wearing that dress the night i told the stoy of....i had lots of fun with it...tussen tak!!!

Lonja

7. Heidi

Heidi Guest

Your welcome, i had i really good time in that dress to. Even though i only used once. I guess it was a one time dress :D Maybe someone else will have some fun in it too :) Are you from Germany ?? When did you arrive ??

8. Commons Virgin

i think this is so funny... and we were thinking who would have bought THAT dress ;D but it was soooo perfect .. i bet it was for you as well.. Lonja did we leave it there?? and wasnt that the dress with the bathroom scar??? i am hust gonna answer for you.. yeah we re from Germany and we were there 2002 /2003 .. Lonja arrived in December and me in July .. best time of my life what else is there to say??

9. Lonja

Lonja New Member

Girl thats really great!! i think i left the dress with my norwegian rommie so its back in norway again!!!
    i also only wore it once for a throw in party!!! goooooood party!!!

10. Lonja

Lonja New Member

well not back in norway only back in norwegian hands...thats what i tried to say ;D

11. Heidi

Heidi Guest

That is so cool :) I hope the other norwegian will have fun with it too. To bad the hat, shoes and eye lashes are not there :) I also had the best time of my life. I think about my year over there all the time. And its three years now since i moved back home. And i still keep in touch with the friends i made over there, norwegian people and my roommates. Last year my japanese roommate came to visit me in Norway, and my canadian roommate writes me all the time. I had a german roommate, but only for the last month i was there, so i didnt get a chance to hang out with her. But she was really nice, and her name was Heidi too.