Where do I apply for guest relations?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Lilly, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Lilly

Lilly New Member

Hi!!
    I was wondering if anyone knows where to apply for the guest relation program-as you can´t do the IP again as a German!!
    thanks for your answers :), Lilly

2. yuta76

yuta76 New Member

Hey Lilly! You can apply for guest relations at the International Services in France (wdw@internationalservices.fr).Oh the starting times of the (future) contract would be only April or September! And if you visit www.wdwcareers.com and go to "International" you can find the application form. I did apply, had the interview (which was very funny, considering you know exactly what they are talking about!!) and got the job, but unfortunately I am not able to accept it! So good luck.... ;D

3. Lilly

Lilly New Member

thanks again,yuta :D
    may I ask you if you were a really ´``good castmember`` in the IP with lots of magical moments&stuff on your record card?
    cause I kinda was a regular castmember,didn´t do anything special at all....so they probably wouldn´t pick me again.... ???
    and did you also write a letter of motivation or something like that or did you just fill out the application form?! Lilly

4. Lilly

Lilly New Member

and another question: is there also a 6-months-contract or do you have to do the whole year?

5. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Can someone elighten me on the Guest Relations program....I see International Services in France mentioned as the contact. Is it only for French citizens, or can any one take part? If UK people are allowed on it, is it limited to IP participants, or can I apply having participated in the ICP?

6. yuta76

yuta76 New Member

to adjonline:
    I really don´t know if the Guest Relations positions are limited to any nation. However, as far as I know it doesn´t matter where you´re from, as long as you make a good impression. But to be sure, ask your local Procurement Ally Contact (you can also find it on this website).

to Lilly:
    Well, I was an ordinary cast member as well, but I guess during the interview I kind of got into telling about the program so enthusiastically, that the guy doing the interview had a good impression of me. And no, I did not write a letter of motivation or anything, just filled out the application form and sent it together with a picture and my cv to international services. Oh and I just had a telephone interview with Noellie before the actual interview in Bonn. And the contract is also for one year, but honestly.... if you can find a cheap flight to the US and want to shorten your contract, you can always go home and not get your money back. :D
    Will you keep me updated on your results?? :)

7. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Thanks yuta 76. I'll see what they have to say!

If anyone else does happen to know any more, please say!