Which house is best?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by whiterabbit, Nov 8, 2011.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

I'm just wondering for alumni of the program which housing complex you think is the best and why? What are the pros and cons of the different complexes? I'm under 21 from Canada and hopefully doing the ICP so I'm wondering which complex I would most likely be placed in? Thanks :D

2. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Well, they are not really houses, more like gated communities. Things might have changed since the last time I was there, but I would hope for The Commons, if I were you. Great, international atmosphere.

3. Kerbear

Kerbear New Member

I lived in Vista Way, and it was definitely super fun and has the biggest reputation for parties and craziness ;p (Vista 'Lay' if you will.) I believe its the biggest complex also?
    Chatham and Patterson are newer and nicer, once I visited my friends I hated them for having such nice apartments. but the bussing system is kind of weird for both. Chathams bus stop is outside of the complex and Patterson just doesn't have one, you have to walk to the chatham stop.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but The Commons is only for CRP's, so unfortunately we ICP's don't get the chance to live there :(

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

Oh ok thanks :D do you have any funny stories? I'm just curious to know everything about the "gated communities" :p Are they all fairly nice/ what do they look like? I can't find any pictures :/

5. hollaay

hollaay New Member

I lived in Patterson. I did the crp for Canada. I loved Patterson soo sooo much. we had a mermaid ;)

6. hollaay

hollaay New Member

Oh and the bus stop is definitely outside of chatham, but Patterson is like a two minute walk away. its not even that bad.