Who's going back?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Nio, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Nio

Nio New Member

There's been lots of discussions about people going back for the program, but I'm just curious about how many people are actually heading back down. Please only reply to the board if you are going back. If you were thinking about it, but decided not to, thats magical, but I'm really just trying to see who's coming back.

2. Canadian_Sara

Canadian_Sara New Member

Hey!
    I am gonig back on the program, May 14 :)
    I am so excited, but quick service does kinda suck. I wish we had more options

Sara
    xoxoxo

3. StarsMeltMidnight

StarsMeltMidnight New Member

Nio my dear, you already know that I'll be going, but I figured I'd reply to ya anyways. It's 2 weeks from today that I'll be leaving :eek:, craziness. Hopefully the package and my visa will arrive soon.

Ashley

4. djscotia

djscotia New Member

how do you apply for this quick service thing?

5. Nio

Nio New Member

It's too late to apply. They sent out the emails 2 months ago'ish?

Ash I'm SO excited!!! But I have a question..... why is that woman walking like a Clydesdale? (sp?) LOL, good times at AM-Guard. I think that was like the only time we worked together?

Sara, I'm excited you're coming down. We don't know eachother, but I'm sure we will :)

We're arriving on Sunday.. what are the chances we'll have all the right ID's and be able to go out Monday night?

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey gals and guys,

Hey Nio, so u really going back??
    Cool!!!
    For another year???

Leaving this Sunday??!!!

Well hope u the best man

Robb

7. kristol

kristol New Member

I'm going back next year, but than for a much longer time because this year I will only be there for two and a half month :(

farrr too short