Who's managing Canada Merch these days?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by tarah, Dec 14, 2005.

1. tarah

tarah New Member

Hey there, so i was thinking of calling the back room the other day to wish Fred, Enri, Kim and Brenda a happy holiday... but are they still in the Canadian Pavillion anymore?? And does anyone know if Elizabeth is still working in Mexico stocking?

Tarah

2. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

I don't know if anything's changed in the last couple months but when I left Fred and Arvid had moved to France I think and Enri was stuck in Germany/Italy/AA. Brenda was around but she spent most of her time at France/IG. Kim and Cari were in Canada a lot. And Amy moved to Wilderness Lodge soon after I arrived. Don't know if that helps!

3. Ona

Ona Member

I met up with the managers when I was out there on holiday in Sept. this year. But there was a big reshuffle in Nov I think so everyone has moved again.

According to Ann (the new area manager); Brenda is now back in UK! Woo hoo! ;D Enri is now in Germany aparantly. :-\ Kim is at the front of the park, I think. :-\ Amy is in Toontown. Not sure about Peggy, I think she might still be in France.

Matthew is teaching somewhere.

Lizze moved to Celebration. She got a promotion. Aparently Raylene is in Downtown somewhere.

Ona x

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

just to let you know... merch managers of canada and uk: peggy, kim, clyde...and i dont know who else... as i'm a foodie!

xxx

5. tarah

tarah New Member

Thanks everyone for letting me know! I've sent a few managers some holiday emails... Man i went through all of my leaving entries yesterday, and wish we were all still down there....

Tarah

6. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

Is this the same Kim who used to be the Little Mermaid in Parades and work at Dixie Landings?

7. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

Didn't Kim move to Port Orleans after the UK? Seem to remember we started "drinking round the world" there having lunch with Kim even though it technically wasn't one of the countries!!!!
    (still trying to get those 100 posts!!!!) :p

8. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

When I left attractions in December Peggy was homeroom for Canada, and Brenda, Kim, Clyde, Matt and Jeff were all still in Canada from time to time. I'm not sure who is homeroom where, but those were the ones I still saw. Cari moved over to Mexico/Towers, and Enri moved over to AA/Italy around March...maybe later. Something like that...

If anyone knew the attraction managers, they've had a huge changeoever. The west side managers have all gone to boats except Maggie, and now all the east side managers are doing all of world showcase.

9. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Tarah!!!

When I went down in November, I met up with Kim in the UK. I also ran into Peggy in Canada and she took me back to the trailer to see Brenda. It was a nice little reunion. I think Kim said Matthew was teaching grade 6's (???) these days.

Shan

10. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Haha, eh hem.. no.

11. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

hey the managers are now matt, peggy, brenda, and clyde. kim is now in tommorow land at mk.